Commission Junction Affiliate Marketing Network Announces CJYou Award Finalists
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Sep 09, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Commission Junction, a division of ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) and the leading global provider of affiliate marketing solutions, today announced the finalists of its CJYou Awards, which will be presented Wednesday, September 16th in Santa Barbara, California at the annual Commission Junction University (CJU), the industry's premier networking and educational event. The award finalists are advertisers, publishers and agencies representing national and international brands who qualified as a result of their outstanding network performance metrics or because they were nominated by their partners and peers. "We are very excited to congratulate these top notch companies. Our clients are what make Commission Junction the affiliate marketing provider of choice for America's largest online marketers and we consider each of these finalists winners," said Kerri Pollard, General Manager of Commission Junction. "CJU is the perfect place to recognize these accomplishments and provide a well-deserved round of applause for each of the finalists."
2009 CJYou Award Finalists for Affiliate Marketing Excellence
- Rookie of the Year, Advertiser: Awarded to a new advertiser who has achieved the highest total revenue:
24 Hour Fitness
- Rookie of the Year, Publisher: Awarded to a new publisher who has achieved the highest total revenue:
New Epoch Software LLC
- Advertiser of the Year: Awarded to an advertiser who has achieved the largest year-over-year increase in revenue and greatest percentage of growth:
- Publisher of the Year: Awarded to a publisher who has achieved the largest year-over-year increase in revenue and greatest percentage of growth:
- People's Choice, Advertiser: Chosen by the publisher community and awarded to an advertiser who demonstrates the best partnership qualities and excellence in supporting publisher needs:
- People's Choice, Publisher: Chosen by the advertiser community and awarded to a publisher who demonstrates the best partnership qualities and excellence in delivering value to an advertiser's affiliate program:
Vertive, Inc. Publisher of Offers.com
- Innovator of the Year: Awarded to an advertiser or publisher who demonstrates the most successful use of emerging technologies:
- Agency of the Year: Awarded to an agency that has excelled at fostering relationships between its clients and Commission Junction:
Marketing mgecom, inc.
For more information about these finalists, please visit: http://www.cj.com/cjyouawards/index.html
About Commission Junction
Commission Junction (www.cj.com) provides advanced performance marketing solutions that help marketers increase online leads and sales. By facilitating strategic relationships between advertisers and publishers, Commission Junction leverages its proven expertise in affiliate marketing and search marketing to drive measurable results for clients.
About ValueClick, Inc.
ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) is one of the world's largest online marketing services companies, offering comprehensive and scalable solutions to deliver cost-effective customer acquisition for advertisers and robust revenue streams for publishers. ValueClick's performance-based solutions allow customers to reach their potential through multiple online marketing channels, including affiliate and search marketing, display advertising, lead generation, ad serving and e-mail technology, and comparison shopping. ValueClick brands include Commission Junction, ValueClick Media, Mediaplex, PriceRunner and Smarter.com. For more information, visit www.valueclick.com.
This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risk that market demand for online advertising in general, and performance based online advertising in particular, will decline or will not grow as rapidly as predicted, and the risk that legislation and governmental regulation could negatively impact the Company's performance. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted, and reported results should not be considered an indication of future performance. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements are detailed under "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission made from time to time by ValueClick, including, but not limited to: its annual report on Form 10-K filed on March 2, 2009; recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q; and other current reports on Form 8-K. ValueClick undertakes no obligation to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE: Commission Junction
John Ardis, 630-922-6423
Gary J. Fuges, CFA, 818-575-4677